cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

"Invalid channel $$ for checking interference" Error message while saving dual 5 GHz radio configuration on AP250

"Invalid channel $$ for checking interference" Error message while saving dual 5 GHz radio configuration on AP250

markus_dach
New Contributor
Dear Community,
i have some configuration issues with dual 5G Configuration on AP250 firmware is 10.4.3.0.
While running Wifi1 on 20 MHz UNII-1 Channel i want to operate Wifi0 und 40 MHz UNII-3 Channels.
Nevertheless wich channel i select on Wifi0, i will receive an error Message like:

Invalid channel 151 for checking interference.

Any idea on how to troubleshoot this?

Best Regards,
Markus
7 REPLIES 7

markus_dach
New Contributor
Hi Sam, sorry for the delay!
Region Code:        EU
Country Code: 276
The APs are set to German CC.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks again for your patience, I've been reviewing this issue with some XIQ techs and one of them asked what country code your APs are using, could you check that for us? You can see this in the CLI using the command "show boot-param". The XIQ GUI will also show a country code in the Mange> Devices page, but since it's throwing some odd errors for us right now, I'd rather know what the AP CLI says if possible.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey Markus, sorry about that, you stated you were using UNII-1 channels for wifi1 in  your first post. My apologies, I misread it originally. I will continue looking in to this for you, thanks for bearing with me here.

markus_dach
New Contributor
Hi Sam, no, the Wifi1 Radio is set to use only UNII-1 Channels.
- i do not believe 60 Mhz is enough within one AP to separate all interference because of the edge steepness and the extreme close distance and therefore always try to spread the channels as far as possible šŸ˜‰
GTM-P2G8KFN