cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Invalid channel $$ for checking interference" Error message while saving dual 5 GHz radio configuration on AP250

"Invalid channel $$ for checking interference" Error message while saving dual 5 GHz radio configuration on AP250

markus_dach
New Contributor
Dear Community,
i have some configuration issues with dual 5G Configuration on AP250 firmware is 10.4.3.0.
While running Wifi1 on 20 MHz UNII-1 Channel i want to operate Wifi0 und 40 MHz UNII-3 Channels.
Nevertheless wich channel i select on Wifi0, i will receive an error Message like:

Invalid channel 151 for checking interference.

Any idea on how to troubleshoot this?

Best Regards,
Markus
7 REPLIES 7

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thank you again for your patience here, I think I may have found the issue. When using dual 5ghz radios, acsp uses 60 MHz of separation. I think since the wifi1 radio is set to use UNII-2 channels, we are too close to that range when we select UNII-3 channels. Would you be able to test that theory?

markus_dach
New Contributor
Hi Sam,
i see this on the GUI while saving a manual channel assignement to the Radio.
DFS is enabled while all UNII-1 Channels are excluded on this Radio and the only allowed on the other.
However, same issue appeard also when only UNII-3 Channels assigned to the profile.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Markus, are you seeing that error in the GUI or in the CLI, or somewhere else? Also do you have DFS channels enabled in the Radio Profile?
GTM-P2G8KFN