cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove AP HiveAP130 from expired Hivemanager Account

Remove AP HiveAP130 from expired Hivemanager Account

informatique9
New Contributor

I have an expired hivemanger account, and 1x HiveAP130 that I want to use in ExtremeCloud IQ Connect. How can I release serials

from the expired account?

thank you so much

Michel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out. We’ve applied a temporary key to your Classic HiveManager. That should allow you to remove the devices from your old inventory, register for an ExtremeCloud IQ Connect instance, and then onboard your devices in to the new inventory there. The temporary key will last for 30 days. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @Ivangj, thank you for providing those serial numbers. I see these devices are still registered to a different user, and have reached out to the previous owner to confirm the transfer of these devices out of his inventory. I will let you know as soon as I hear back. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to reply to my email, that may help move things a bit faster. Please feel free to check in here for an update any time. 

Ivangj
New Contributor

Can you please release two AP130 ?

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out. We’ve applied a temporary key to your Classic HiveManager. That should allow you to remove the devices from your old inventory, register for an ExtremeCloud IQ Connect instance, and then onboard your devices in to the new inventory there. The temporary key will last for 30 days. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

GTM-P2G8KFN