Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN Gateway Virtual Appliance License Trial

VPN Gateway Virtual Appliance License Trial

sajidnz
New Contributor

Hi,

We are migrating from HM Classic to Extreme Cloud and have on Virtual VPN Gateway Appliance L2.

I’ve been wanting to test configs and connectivity on cloud before moving all production inventory. 

Unfortunately the test AP (on cloud) does not form GRE tunnel with existing VG which is on classic probably due to different Hives. 

I tried to create a new VGVA to join the cloud for testing and assist in migration if anything goes wrong with existing one. However, it seems like i need licensing key to activate this.

Is there a way to obtain trial or temp license for new VGVA so it could help us get over the line with this migration. 

Sajid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sajid, I’ve just emailed you directly with a quick question. Once we get that cleared up, I can make a temporary key for you so you can test your VPN set up. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

maril
New Contributor
To configure the VPN gateway, you need to know that If the local network is overlapped by the IP address range 172.16.0.0/16, you need to select and configure a different network and subnet range. If you want to use names and contents other than the names specified in the Deployment Parameters table, use parameters that do not conflict with the local network. Be careful when configuring the IP address range of the virtual network and subnet ranges in the virtual network. The field should not overlap with the contents of IP addresses that exist on the local web. But if you need to view the media player from various sources, it's better to read this. And you will learn about different ways to do it.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sajid, I’ve just emailed you directly with a quick question. Once we get that cleared up, I can make a temporary key for you so you can test your VPN set up. 

GTM-P2G8KFN