cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure XOS to use EOS default spanning tree configuration

How to configure XOS to use EOS default spanning tree configuration

Eric_Jones
New Contributor III
I have worked with EOS for several years without any spanning tree problem, I would like to know how to mimic the default spanning tree setting in EOS on an XOS device(i.e. what commands would I need to use to have XOS stp work just like EOS stp?)
9 REPLIES 9

Merab_Katibashv
New Contributor
i have switch Summit X440-24p and not available spanning tree (status is disable) and and have 1-16 ports tag. question when i turn on stp on my extereme switch port have not be problems

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III
Why not put the script in a web page on the Support Portal and thus would not need to install anything on the computer. These types of tools should be able to run as online and offline.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Stephen and I actually discussed this yesterday. I agree and think that we should look into this - it's a good idea.

StephenW
Extreme Employee
The tool that Stephane used to convert EOS CLI to EXOS CLI is described in the GTAC Knowledge article below. Let me know if anyone has problems getting it working.

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-to-convert-EOS-configurations-to-EXOS-...

-Stephen
GTM-P2G8KFN