cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the latest version of Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware?

How to get the latest version of Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware?

Daniel_Chen
New Contributor II
Dear all,

I found it very difficult for me to find out and download the previous Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware in the new site, and the support resource in Zebra.com has been shutdown and cannot be accessed.

Could anyone help me on this? Thank you.

B/R, Daniel
22 REPLIES 22

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Daniel,
The release notes and firmware for the AP7131 can be found on our Extranet site. Specifically, here: https://extranet.extremenetworks.com/downloads/Pages/ExtremeWirelessWiNGAccessPointsEOS.aspx

Since they're in the "End of Sale" tab, it's a little difficult to find.

-Drew

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
In this case, it means that the system doesn't think you have entitlement. Whether that's correct or not is another discussion...
I'll email each of you to get more information.

Still cant see it today, and Daniel has been trying for 2 months based on the age of this post.

Drew is there anything you can do? Even just an email with the firmware would work, I really need the latest version in order to get my home network up and running again.

These firmwares are impossible to find even from an external source.

Daniel_Chen
New Contributor II
I myself still cannot see any of them, I think my profile time is long enough and it should be the privilege issue cause I don't think anybody will see them until permission granted for his/her account.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Depending on how long it has been since your account was created, you may need to wait a little while for the access permissions to propagate through to the portal.

GTM-P2G8KFN