cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to view an address range instead of a specific address byte using debug hal show gbic_i2c ?

Is it possible to view an address range instead of a specific address byte using debug hal show gbic_i2c ?

Kyle_Matejovsky
New Contributor
Working with an Extreme x460g2-48p-10g4 and trying to take a look at some of the transceiver outputs for a few optics.

Seems to only let me do small values which is a bit tedious.
2 REPLIES 2

Kyle_Matejovsky
New Contributor
Hi Dave,

No silly answer to a poorly written question.
The command shows a lot of good info when DOM is in use, but doesn't give much on the physical transceiver values.

What i'm looking for here, is a few qualifiers and if there is a way of reading a larger scale using the debug command. So far I can only get a few addresses on the transceiver vs the full eeprom to review in 1 command.

* X460G2-48p-10G4.53 # debug hal show gbic_i2c 49 0x50 00
reading on port 49 from i2c addr 0x50 register 0
read value 0x0304

I'm not sure on how to get it in a scaled list for multiple addresses vs looking up only a few at a time and if this is even possible. I'd think that there would be a range setting but no luck so far.

Dave_Hammers
Extreme Employee
sorry if this is a silly response, does
show port transceiver information detailgive you the information you're looking for?
GTM-P2G8KFN