cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDM not available.

EDM not available.

CSIMS75
New Contributor

I have a 4950 ERS switch.  SSH is working.  When trying to connect via EDM I get an error occurred while connecting.  I am assuming the only fix is to reboot the switch.  Any other suggestions?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

you could toggle the browser.

"No web-server enable"

"web-server enable"

Your other issue could be is if your browser has recently updated but you haven't updated the BOSS o/s on the switch in a while.

if you perform a "Show sys-info" and reference the software version and download the release notes for that version it will tell you in the release notes what supported browser version the switch will work with. (edge, chrome, firefox, etc etc).  If your switch OS is very old then can have issues. 

This might not be the problem. But upgrading to the must current release is good network hygiene.

View solution in original post

ItsJaredKushner
New Contributor II

I was experiencing this same issue moments ago until i did the following commands: 

In the config context: 
web-server disable

web-server enable

This did it for me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ItsJaredKushner
New Contributor II

I was experiencing this same issue moments ago until i did the following commands: 

In the config context: 
web-server disable

web-server enable

This did it for me.

That worked perfectly!  Thank you.

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

you could toggle the browser.

"No web-server enable"

"web-server enable"

Your other issue could be is if your browser has recently updated but you haven't updated the BOSS o/s on the switch in a while.

if you perform a "Show sys-info" and reference the software version and download the release notes for that version it will tell you in the release notes what supported browser version the switch will work with. (edge, chrome, firefox, etc etc).  If your switch OS is very old then can have issues. 

This might not be the problem. But upgrading to the must current release is good network hygiene.

GTM-P2G8KFN