Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About log

About log

Andrei_Tunes
New Contributor
In my log on switch x440t I have a lot of lines about this:

05/05/2014 09:54:11.20 vrId 2 adj 0xAC1022FC Uninstalled adj found scanning hash collisions.
05/05/2014 09:53:26.79 Previous message repeated 8 additional times in the last 45 second(s)
05/05/2014 09:53:06.76 vrId 2 adj 0xAC10208D Uninstalled adj found scanning hash collisions.
05/05/2014 09:52:45.62 vrId 2 adj 0xAC1022FC Uninstalled adj found processing hit.

I don't know what is the problem.
3 REPLIES 3

Sumit_Tokle
Contributor
This table is shared table.

Andrei_Tunes
New Contributor
In switch says that: all reserved route entries in use.
But it's using 16 entries not 32 and the maximum is 32... why?

Sumit_Tokle
Contributor
This log messages usually comes when all the reserved entries are used on X440 switch. I believe maximum 32 entry can be present on X440 switch. you can execute the command "show iproute reserved statistics"and confirm this behaviour.

You can check the below command output and see the number of entry are being present on the switch, you can also block the unwanted entry by applying the ACL so that that space can be used by some other entry.

show forwarding configuration
debug hal show forwarding distributions
debug hal show ipv4Mc
show iproute reserved-entries statistics

Below are the couple of solution which I provide to my customer depending upon the situation

1)Ask to configure the default route on the switch if they have configure the multiple static route.
2) Ask to configure "Enable Iproute Compression"
The command applies a compression algorithm on each of the IP prefixes in the routing table.
Essentially, routes with longer network masks might not be necessary if they are a subset of other routes with shorter network masks using the same gateway(s). When IP route compression is enabled, these unnecessary routes are not provided to the Forwarding Information Base (FIB).
3) If multiple route should required on the switch then I may replace this X440 switch with X460 or X670 which can carry more number of routes.

GTM-P2G8KFN