Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Disable Flow control command in extremeXOS 30.2.1.8

Cannot find Disable Flow control command in extremeXOS 30.2.1.8

DDE_Server
New Contributor

Dear gents

i cannot find this command disable flow control commands in commands menu although it is written this command is supported from version 12.1.3 as mentioned in 30.2 reference guide

8a6c68af943b446f8192542c71e8ca59_ec63c34c-3a14-4d3b-b548-9c72b6a2827d.png

anyone know the reason ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

As far as I know there is no list regarding features not supported with GNS3. There is no official support for GNS3 issues with XOS and GNS3.

From https://github.com/extremenetworks/Virtual_EXOS:

“Virtual EXOS installations are not officially supported by GTAC and not all features and functions are implemented. Please visit us on The Hub if you have any questions or encounter issues.”

So you are here on the right place. Maybe one of the Extreme guys here in the form has more information.

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

sorry I red only qcow2. But same applies to EVE-NG.

Regards Stephan

DDE_Server
New Contributor

thanks for your detailed reply

but This is EVE-NG not GNS3 

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

As far as I know there is no list regarding features not supported with GNS3. There is no official support for GNS3 issues with XOS and GNS3.

From https://github.com/extremenetworks/Virtual_EXOS:

“Virtual EXOS installations are not officially supported by GTAC and not all features and functions are implemented. Please visit us on The Hub if you have any questions or encounter issues.”

So you are here on the right place. Maybe one of the Extreme guys here in the form has more information.

Regards Stephan

DDE_Server
New Contributor

ٍSo this is one if the features which cannot be emulated ?? is there any guide for this features which cannot be emulated ??

GTM-P2G8KFN