cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware for 200-48 , some help?

Firmware for 200-48 , some help?

Maurilio
New Contributor
Im need firmware 200-48 in this site is impossible found , can help me link for download? tks1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III

Thanks for asking, I'm okay with sharing ExtremeWare in a PM here. If the requests get out of hand, we'll adjust.
The last EWare version Extreme published was v784b1-patch1-4. Release Notes are attached.

v784b1-patch1-4.Wxtr
This is the wrapper image for the Summit 200 series switches, also known as the intermediate image. ExtremeWare 7.3e is a much larger image compared to ExtremeWare 7.1e, this image is needed to repartition the flash to store the ExtremeWare 7.3e image and the configuration.It should be used only when upgrading Summit 200-24 and Summit 200-48 switches running a version earlier than release ExtremeWare 7.3e.

Otherwise, use v783b5.Fxtr. It's the regular upgrade for the S200/300 series. If needed s200_boot51.bin is the BootROM for these models.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stefan_K_
Valued Contributor

Did you read the last 3 posts?

Maurilio
New Contributor

Please !!! Post a files, not found in internet !!!!  

Tks.

put in a gmail drive public - tks!

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III

Thanks for asking, I'm okay with sharing ExtremeWare in a PM here. If the requests get out of hand, we'll adjust.
The last EWare version Extreme published was v784b1-patch1-4. Release Notes are attached.

v784b1-patch1-4.Wxtr
This is the wrapper image for the Summit 200 series switches, also known as the intermediate image. ExtremeWare 7.3e is a much larger image compared to ExtremeWare 7.1e, this image is needed to repartition the flash to store the ExtremeWare 7.3e image and the configuration.It should be used only when upgrading Summit 200-24 and Summit 200-48 switches running a version earlier than release ExtremeWare 7.3e.

Otherwise, use v783b5.Fxtr. It's the regular upgrade for the S200/300 series. If needed s200_boot51.bin is the BootROM for these models.

EtherMAN
Contributor III
What are you running now? We may have the bootrom and image still around if it is ok to share Drew?
GTM-P2G8KFN