Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QoS on specific TCP port.

QoS on specific TCP port.

EtherNation_Use
Contributor II
Create Date: Jun 28 2012 10:48AM

I'm new, and need help setting a QoS profile for a specific TCP port. How would I set a profile that prioritized traffic to and from a specific ip port? For example give all traffic from TCP port 2000 a priority of qp3 on all physical ports of my switch? I am currently running a 450e.

Thanks, Tyler.

(from Tyler_Dami)
16 REPLIES 16

EtherNation_Use
Contributor II
Create Date: Jul 3 2012 6:54AM

Hi again and thanks for the information.

I still do not understand how to apply the policy. I have it on the switch, in a file called qos.pol. I want to enable it accross all of the ports on the switch. I am completely new at this - I don't know the command syntax very well. Your help is much appriciated!

(from Tyler_Dami)

EtherNation_Use
Contributor II

I still do not understand how to apply the policy. I have it on the switch, in a file called qos.pol. I want to enable it accross all of the ports on the switch. I am completely new at this - I don't know the command syntax very well. Your help is much appriciated!

(from Tyler_Dami)

EtherNation_Use
Contributor II

(from Tyler_Dami)

EtherNation_Use
Contributor II

(from Tyler_Dami)

EtherNation_Use
Contributor II

(from Tyler_Dami)
GTM-P2G8KFN