Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Switch is ignoring enable group sharing and it's causing a loopback

Switch is ignoring enable group sharing and it's causing a loopback

Arison_Mercado
New Contributor II
Hi everyone

I have an issue with one of my stacks where it's acting like a loopback issue. For example, in this case I have ports 1:41 and 14:2 on switch 1 grouped and Uplinked to ports 1:53, 6:53 which are also grouped on switch 2. Now this configuration has been the same since we first deployed these switches and only recently I've been losing connectivity on switch 2. The only way to temporary resolve the issue is to disable port 1:42 on Switch 1. In addition, I also have elrp excluded on both ends of the uplinks. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks
10 REPLIES 10

Arison_Mercado
New Contributor II
We bought our switches and service contract with a 3rd party company so I do not have the contact to TAC. Is there a way I can find it?

Sumit_Tokle
Contributor
I think it's know issues.

Please call TAC and asked software which has resolved all the issues related with X670 and X460(XGM module).

Arison_Mercado
New Contributor II
The first switch model is X670V-48x (Stack) with version 15.3.1.4 v1531b4-patch1-33

second X460-48t (Stack) with version 15.3.1.4 v1531b4-patch1-33

Sumit_Tokle
Contributor
What type of switches are these?
Is it X460 with XGM module or X670 switch?
What is the s/w running on it?

Arison_Mercado
New Contributor II
Thank you for your response and I reviewed what you have recommended and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary with associated VLANs on that grouping config.
GTM-P2G8KFN