cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch rebooting daily

Switch rebooting daily

JonathanW
New Contributor
I have 2 x460-g2 and 2 x440-48p stacked at my high school. Everyday for the past month or so they reboot around 10am-noon. I do not know what causes this, but it's becoming a headache especially getting closer to testing time. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks
23 REPLIES 23

BradP
Extreme Employee
Can you watch the results of a "show ports stack-ports rxerrors" and see if the CRC errors are counting up?

Thanks,
Brad

Stachal
New Contributor II
Looks like your port is flapping are you using passive 10G DAC for connectivity between or Fiber SFPs? Also if Fiber are they Multimode or Singlemode?

Fiber, not sure on multi or single.

Hello i'm not part of this group, can you take me off of this emails?

Regards!!

d5e562b535e24ae59c7a2b4aacd865ea.jpg

IT_Guy
New Contributor II

Directions to modifying subscription status are listed at the bottom of every single post to the group. Follow the links to set yourself free, regardless of whether you subscribed, or not.

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, copyrighted, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error), please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Gateway Regional School District, 12 Littleville Road, Huntington, MA, 01050.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTM-P2G8KFN