cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can be the suitable patch update (NOT UPGRADE) for X460-48 t having image 15.3.4.6 ?

What can be the suitable patch update (NOT UPGRADE) for X460-48 t having image 15.3.4.6 ?

Saugat_Shaw
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

Saugat_Shaw
New Contributor
Thanks Patrick  

Patrick_Voss
Extreme Employee
Hello Saugat,

The release notes for this version of code should be able to answer that question for you. It is possible there are some open issues on that version of code but they may not matter depending on the configuration you are running.

Saugat_Shaw
New Contributor
Thanks for the reply...but unfortunately I can not upgrade it... i need to update only....just one more query, is this patch stable for update...I mean is there any open issue with this ??

Patrick_Voss
Extreme Employee
The latest patch is always recommended of any version of code (For 15.3.4.6 it is 1-14). When you "update" the patch it is like performing a upgrade and will be placed on the opposite partition. I would not recommend sticking on the 15.3 code considering it is out of support. The current recommended code for the x460 is 16.2.2.4.
GTM-P2G8KFN