cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X430-24p and summitlite-16.1.2.14.xos firmware problem

X430-24p and summitlite-16.1.2.14.xos firmware problem

Li_Ping_Hsu
New Contributor II
When upgrad to summitlite-16.1.2.14.xos then it can't reboot.
3 REPLIES 3

BrandonC
Extreme Employee
<content-quote data-username="Merab Katibashvili">Okey but I have other question and I have Cisco 3650 L3 end two xos summits 430 24t connecting trunk connection. Cisco L3 say flopping extreme switch connecting ports to vlan 1. What recommend give me about that.</content-quote>Hi Merab,

I am moving this comment into a new thread for better visibility

Please reference the new conversation here: MAC move seen in Cisco switch connected to Extreme

Merab_Katibashv
New Contributor
Okey but I have other question and I have Cisco 3650 L3 end two xos summits 430 24t connecting trunk connection. Cisco L3 say flopping extreme switch connecting ports to vlan 1. What recommend give me about that.

Ty_Izzet
Extreme Employee
Please clarify whether the switch wont boot or reboot. Would you be able to provide the output of what is being seen so that we can investigate? Also, please let us know what version of code that the switch was upgraded from.

If the switch will not boot, as a troubleshooting step, please use the following to restore the image from the BootROM (if accessible). The previous version of XOS or 16.1.2.14 should work using this procedure. This will at help restore the switch to a working condition.

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-To-install-EXOS-Image-via-BootROM-on-G...
GTM-P2G8KFN