cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xkit XOS VM Account

xkit XOS VM Account

Francis
New Contributor
I would like to get a hold of XOS on a VM for practice. I found this link: https://xkit.extremenetworks.com/app/v/extremexosvm I registered a new account but it does not create the account (and therefore I can't download). Does anyone have a link to the file, or a support email to contact extreme. I was hoping to set this up on GNS3 so any advice is appreciated!
19 REPLIES 19

Stephane_Grosje
Contributor
Hi, What version of VB are you running? 4.3 is the minimal release for win 8.1.

Francis
New Contributor
Yes I did just add it. Strange... I only get this error when running on a Windows 8.1 machine. Just fired up a Win7 box and it seems to work just fine. I wonder why? In any case Paul, thanks for your help!

Paul_Russo
Extreme Employee
Hello Francis

I just completely deleted and then went in and added it with no issues. Do you have another VM labeled the same thing?

P

Paul_Russo
Extreme Employee
hmm you just added it into Virtualbox right not import it?

Let me try it again and will let you know

P

Francis
New Contributor
I just tried to run this today. Followed the documentation but on launching I get "Error relaunching VirtualBox VM process: 5 Command line '81954AF5-4D2F-31EB-A142-B7AF187A1C41-suplib-2ndchild --comment "EXOS_VM_15.3.2.11sw1" --startvm 91f0abba-77c9-49e9-9d94-63ba5896876d --no-startvm-errormsgbox' (rc=-104)" - Any ideas?
GTM-P2G8KFN