Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme X435-8P/T-4S rack mounting

Extreme X435-8P/T-4S rack mounting

RiccoBe
New Contributor

Hi All.

Firstly, what an awesome forum. 

I have a question regarding rack mounting a Single X435-8P/T-4S switch in a 48 U cabinet into a 1 U Slot. I have searched wide and far to get the brackets for this mounting option. I require one normal L-shaped bracket for one side and one longer "blanking" style bracket for the other side. The only options i get on this device is the add on accessories XN-2P-RMKIT-002.

Will this do the job? or am I missing some other brackets available

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RiccoBe! So glad to see you joining the Hub! We may have some customers who can weigh in here, but our Sales team would also be able to help you with this question. If you’re interested in talking with our sales team, please let me know where you’re located generally, and I will find a local sales engineer for you to speak to. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RiccoBe! So glad to see you joining the Hub! We may have some customers who can weigh in here, but our Sales team would also be able to help you with this question. If you’re interested in talking with our sales team, please let me know where you’re located generally, and I will find a local sales engineer for you to speak to. 

GTM-P2G8KFN