ExtremeSwitching (VSP/Fabric Engine)
Questions and discussions about VSP/Fabric Engine
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PVST through SPB

Hi all, What is the recommended way for tackling PVST+ BPDU flooding through a SPB network? There is a use-case where three (3) switches are connected to two (2) BEBs and PVST+ BPDUs need to:1. be allowed on the UNI ports2. be allowed to be flooded t...

kbetsis by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limit for VSNs per VRF

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew what the limit was for VSNs (whether they are L2VSNs or L3VSNs) per vrf instance on a VSP 7400. I can find the limit of VRRP interfaces per vrf (256) and routing table sizes but can't seem to find the limit on VS...

cemcjk by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

L2VSN HA question

When fabric connect is down where does the L2VSN route to?  I didn’t create a static route for the L2VSN but there is a quad zero route pointing to the upstream FW where the ISP lives.   Anyone have experience with L2VSN HA?  I want to build path red...

treese by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fabric Extend HA questions

We've extended the network to a remote site with fabric extend (private fiber circuit).  The branch has a  quad 0 route for users to use the local ISP which points to the upstream FW interface where the ISP lives.  Otherwise, it would cross the fabri...

treese by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Extreme - DNS issues

I am very new to Extreme Switches and am trying to configure two 5320-48P-8XE switches.I am able to add the management VLAN and set an IP address -vlan create 10 name Manage type port-mstprstp 0 interface vlan 10ip address 10.100.10.21/24Define a sta...

Snarx by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN