Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DvR with ACLs

DvR with ACLs

Jay2009
New Contributor

Hello,

I am assuming that any ACLs I put on a controller I would have to do the same for all leaf nodes? Is their a way to push the ACLs to the leaf nodes from the controller like it does DvR routes? Do you just use XMC and paste the config into all lead nodes?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay, sorry for the long wait here, thank you for your patience while I was looking in to this for you. 

There is a configuration push from the controller to the leaf nodes in regards to which L2VSN’s are part of DVR, and which are not, the DVR routes themselves, indexed on a per VRF basis, and the default route, again on a per VRF basis.   Also pushed to the leaf nodes is configuration data in regards to multicast.

ACLs being pushed to the DVR leaf nodes is in the roadmap, but unfortunately I don’t have an ETA I can share today. I hope that helps, please let me know if I can clarify anything. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay, sorry for the long wait here, thank you for your patience while I was looking in to this for you. 

There is a configuration push from the controller to the leaf nodes in regards to which L2VSN’s are part of DVR, and which are not, the DVR routes themselves, indexed on a per VRF basis, and the default route, again on a per VRF basis.   Also pushed to the leaf nodes is configuration data in regards to multicast.

ACLs being pushed to the DVR leaf nodes is in the roadmap, but unfortunately I don’t have an ETA I can share today. I hope that helps, please let me know if I can clarify anything. 

GTM-P2G8KFN