cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabric Extend HA questions

Fabric Extend HA questions

treese
Contributor

We've extended the network to a remote site with fabric extend (private fiber circuit).  The branch has a  quad 0 route for users to use the local ISP which points to the upstream FW interface where the ISP lives.  Otherwise, it would cross the fabric connect and use the left side ISP's.  I have a L2VSN network on the far end (right side) which the gateway lives on the head end (left side).  I want to build a backup path for the L2VSN and could create a VPN IPSec tunnel on both sides but the only IP's on the right side are the 3 L2VSN computers.  Any thoughts on how to get this to work?  I will be looking at SDWAN in the near future, but I'd like to know any other possibilities first.  The fabric extend has 2 vxlan tunnels.  One stays dormant until needed (only one port from provider).  Fabric services isn't required for the L2VSN computers at the remote site.  Thank you for helping.

1 REPLY 1

treese
Contributor

When the fabric connect is down and I don’t know where the L2VSN routes to.  I didn’t create a static route for the L2VSN.  Anyone have experience with L2VSN HA?

GTM-P2G8KFN