Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show adoption status resultado

show adoption status resultado

san_typ
New Contributor

Estimados:

Buenos días, soy nuevo en este mundo. Por favor su ayuda, yo ejecuto a través del ssh el comando show adoption status y me muestra algo que me deja preocupado, detallo el resultado:

DEVICE-NAME VERSION CFG-STAT MSGS ADOPTED-BY LAST-ADOPTION UPTIME IPv4-ADDRESS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AP1 5.9.8.0-002R configured No vx9000-905079 30 days 14:22:14 30 days 14:24:01 10.x.x.9

AP2 5.9.8.0-002R error Yes vx9000-905079 2 days 22:27:36 2 days 22:29:15 10.x.x.11

Pero no entiendo porque sale error, tal vez me puede ayudar con esto??

Gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello San_typ,

Please follow this article for possible cause of issue: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000083997

Go straight to step 5 and run the command listed therein. 

Probable causes
  • APs were pre-staged with static IP address and Default Gateway; however; the pushed config has no configured Default Gateway resulting in connectivity loss with the controller and error message. 
  • AP profile on controller, does not have its native vlan configured with the ip address dhcp and ip dhcp client request option all commands, resulting in the loss of the IP address/DGW/DNS info when configuration is being pushed to the APs which causes them to lose connection with the controller and produce the error message. 

BR,

Christoph S.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

san_typ
New Contributor

Thanks for the information, with this I hope to solve my problem

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello San_typ,

Please follow this article for possible cause of issue: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000083997

Go straight to step 5 and run the command listed therein. 

Probable causes
  • APs were pre-staged with static IP address and Default Gateway; however; the pushed config has no configured Default Gateway resulting in connectivity loss with the controller and error message. 
  • AP profile on controller, does not have its native vlan configured with the ip address dhcp and ip dhcp client request option all commands, resulting in the loss of the IP address/DGW/DNS info when configuration is being pushed to the APs which causes them to lose connection with the controller and produce the error message. 

BR,

Christoph S.
GTM-P2G8KFN