cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIQ and Cisco ISE Guest portal

XIQ and Cisco ISE Guest portal

AnthonyM
New Contributor II

Hello, I'm trying to configure a guest wireless network in XIQ so that when clients connect to that network they're directed to the guest portal and authenticate via our Cisco ISE server. Is that possible? If so, what are the steps to configure that? 

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

I'm currently having issues with external portal redirect in XIQ. Portal is confirmed working via another vendor AP in the same environment and redirect is working fine there. Would love to know if you've gotten to the bottom of this yet.

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

I've not done it before, but presume you'll need something like the below (open SSID, CWP to redirect to Cisco ISE portal for authentication):

redirect2.png

AnthonyM
New Contributor II

I'm able to get the guest login portal to come up for ISE but after entering credentials and trying to access the Internet it loops back to the login screen. This works for our Cisco APs so I don't believe it's a misconfiguration in ISE.

James_A
Valued Contributor

Does ISE do a CoA after authenticating the user? If so, what attributes is it sending back? In the user access settings you probably need to apply a different user profile based on the RADIUS attributes. Here's an example:

James_A_0-1677125474971.png

GTM-P2G8KFN