Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP3825i Error messages

AP3825i Error messages

Philipp_Tittman
New Contributor III
Hi community,

after trying to upgrade an AP3825 to the latest code version, i see some error messages locally. Does anyone know what that entries means:

kernel: chantry_export.c:2123-madwifi_hook_all_radio_imp()-Warning! pDev=0 for radio 1

Thank you

Regards

Philipp
10 REPLIES 10

Philipp_Tittman
New Contributor III
not in this case, because the ap is connected in an LAN at customer site and right now (only for test purpose) to an WAN connection. In both cases we see those "Blacklist..." messages. On WAN cases we always set the MTU to an working value

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Could it be that you've a MTU problem ?

reboot the AP and check the controller log - you should get the AP connection/authentication messages and the last message that you should see is "Blacklist successfully sent to Wireless AP XXX"

Only if you get this message the AP is fully connected - if that message isn't in the log you'd reduce the MTU in the AP settings.

Philipp_Tittman
New Contributor III
Hi Ronald,

because it is an customer ap and we have an own controller in the cloud, we have both tested. All other aps are working fine.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
10.21.01 is the first load of the 10.21 release - I'd recommend to use the latest 10.21 load instead.

Is the AP local or in a remote location connected via a VPN ?

Philipp_Tittman
New Contributor III
currently i am trying to upgrade to code version 10.21.01.005, there are no logs about any errors in the controller log, just repeating the update process several times. The version on the AP is 10.01.01.0129. Because i didn't see anything on controller log, i connected to the ap and saw those messages, which doesn't look that great to me.
GTM-P2G8KFN