cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does it possible to do a cluster of three or four V2110 (Hyper-V) to increase the number of AP (HA) supported.

Does it possible to do a cluster of three or four V2110 (Hyper-V) to increase the number of AP (HA) supported.

Andre_Perazzell
New Contributor
oes it possible to do a cluster of three or four V2110 (Hyper-V) to increase the number of AP (HA) supported.

6 REPLIES 6

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
You can do cluster of 2. However: If you need mobility then you can have mobility domain of 12 controllers. If you want sync configurations then you can use management and configure all your controllers from one place. If you need more throughput then you can use B@AP topology so you do not need to tunnel traffic to the controller. With the above said there is no need for clustering of more than 2 controllers
Regards Zdeněk Pala

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello James,

up do now, no!

I opened a case according this point last year and the official answer was until the function is available in XMCs the old Java "Wireless Manager" is supported.

So far I have not seen any roadmap.

Best regards
Stephan

Regards Stephan

Is there an HTML equivalent of the old Java Wireless Manager tool?

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
I don't why you need 3-4 controlllers for it - the V2110 HyperV supports 250local+250foreign APs = 500APs in a 2 controller setup.

Datasheet page#5
https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/38236555-1e21-43a3-9c61-af84c71a5844/wireless-controllers-ds-1.p...
GTM-P2G8KFN