cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel phones

Google Pixel phones

shjohn
New Contributor
We have wireless controllers 5210 running code 10.51.07.0006 – Issue is with only Google Pixel phones are constantly reboot when connected to our Wi-Fi and the problems stop once one turns off the Wi-Fi.

Somebody have the same issue?

Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scanline
New Contributor

Hey there, we are experiencing the same issue. I have some demo gear from another vendor and all users have confirmed that their phones do not reboot while connected to them. Once they switch back to the Extreme APs the phones reboot several times a day. This has to be a bug of some sort in the radio on the phones , but what would Extreme be doing that other wireless vendors are not?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Eric_Gohringer
New Contributor

This is the best answer. Was a case opened with the GTAC so that they can see what might be happening?

A case was opened with GTAC.  We discussed it and they advised that they need Google to tell them what is triggering the reboot in order for them to do anything (if there’s anything they can do).  Needless to say working with Google on an issue like this is as frustrating as you would expect it to be.  We are convinced that this is a roaming issue and hoped that someone else had some input outside of Extreme and Google.  Per my Extreme rep we are the only one having this issue.  It seemed that a user forum may be a good place to look.  

Eric_Gohringer
New Contributor

Hey there, we are experiencing the same issue. I have some demo gear from another vendor and all users have confirmed that their phones do not reboot while connected to them. Once they switch back to the Extreme APs the phones reboot several times a day. This has to be a bug of some sort in the radio on the phones , but what would Extreme be doing that other wireless vendors are not?

Any chance you found a resolution to this issue?  I’m not getting any where with Google.  Surprise surprise...

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III

This is the best answer. Was a case opened with the GTAC so that they can see what might be happening?

Scanline
New Contributor

GTM-P2G8KFN