cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifi Guest Portal User "corruption"

Identifi Guest Portal User "corruption"

Andrew_Schmitt
New Contributor II
Our guest user list seems to corrupt itself. A user account that works correctly that has no expiration will all of a sudden throw an incorrect password from the captive portal page. We reset the password and everything is fine after that. We're running 09.21.03.0010 on a V2110. Any help is appreciated.
10 REPLIES 10

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Have any of you opened a ticket with GTAC on this? Sounds like something they'd need to take a look at.
How to contact Extreme Networks Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC)

Matthias_Sommer
New Contributor
It seems that we have exactly the same problem. The users are complaining that their tickets suddenly become invalid. Two V2110 (clustered), Software: 09.21.02.0014.

Andrew_Schmitt
New Contributor II
I exported the list and the user passwords all look correct. This is a sample user.

32a8ad6199bd4604a91d76ce392fd7f9_RackMultipart20151028-29060-2fsf0d-2015-10-28_10-01-13_inline.jpg

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
You'd check the guest accounts in GUI > VNS > WLAN Services > click guest portal WLAN Service > Auth & Acct > Configure > Manage Guest Users

If you run into the problem again go into the "Manage Guest Users" section and click export and check the password in the file - is it correct or was it changed/corrupted ?

Could you post a screenshot of one affected guest account I'd like to see the account/session settings of this guest ticket.

-Ron

Andrew_Schmitt
New Contributor II
Single controller. Where do I check the tickets?
GTM-P2G8KFN