Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCA Floorplan poor image quality

XCA Floorplan poor image quality

PeterK
Contributor III

Hi,

when we’re uploading good quality images into XCA / XCC as floorplan images, the Image quality in XCA is very poor.

It seems that the rendering is not working well and it feels like the displayed images in a thubnail.

Issue is seen in multiple installations.

We tried a detour via Ekahau, but this makes no difference.

Has someone seen this behavior too?

Any ideas for solving or workarounds?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

according GTAC and development the maximal resolution is 1920x1080 pixels. If the picture is lager it will be resampled. This is the reason for the bad quality.

So we have to split the pictures.

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Jan_Reister
Contributor

I hoped XCC was a floorplan image quality improvement over XMC, specially with the opportunity of importing .esx files from Ekahau. I have medium-size floorplans and splitting the image file makes no sense in my situation. I will test with the dpi and file format settings suggested in this thread,  I hope that the issue will be addressed in future firmware upgrades.

PeterK
Contributor III

Really?

Thanks for your update, but it’s unbelievable, you are constantly finding new problems with functions that have been working for years in identify or missing functions. I like this product less and less every day.

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

according GTAC and development the maximal resolution is 1920x1080 pixels. If the picture is lager it will be resampled. This is the reason for the bad quality.

So we have to split the pictures.

Regards Stephan

PeterK
Contributor III

Thanks.

Please keep us updated.

GTM-P2G8KFN