cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Code Change and General Wi-Fi issues

Country Code Change and General Wi-Fi issues

hsran
New Contributor II

Got used Aerohive AP250's from eBay US and tried to assign country code “New Zealand” but it shows this error.

“You cannot change the country code of the device (AH-xxxxxx) because only devices whose regions are set to World or EU can be changed.”

Country Code comes up as “United States (840)” and running the latest OS “10.0.10.2”.

Was told by support to submit a ticket or give them a call. Choose to submit a ticket but when I tried to create a login for support portal, it was rejected for using a personal email.

Can some help me submitting a ticket? I’ll message you the serial number.

Other issue I have been facing with setting up the AP is that it’s not broadcasting SSID (comes as hidden) even though the “Hide SSID “ option is turned off.

I have never used Aerohive products or ExtremeCloudIQ.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hsran
New Contributor II

Can we mark this issue as resolved.

The issue was with the TP-Link Omada switch. Removing it from the cloud and configuring it locally solved the isssue.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

hsran
New Contributor II

Can we mark this issue as resolved.

The issue was with the TP-Link Omada switch. Removing it from the cloud and configuring it locally solved the isssue.

hsran
New Contributor II

Tried adding your email but this error pops up “The specified email address may not match an external admin account or may already be granted access.”.

Would let me assign any role to your email address.

Had the operator role assigned to one of my mates and it worked fine.

hsran
New Contributor II

Will do that on Sunday.

Cheers!

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you could add me to your XIQ instance temporarily with the email spriok@extremenetworks.com, I could take a look at the configuration and try to find out why the SSID is not broadcasting for you. I’d also need to know your VIQ name which you can find in Global Settings> VIQ Management, it starts with VHM- . 

GTM-P2G8KFN