cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hivemanager NG Onprem - 12.8.1.2-NGVAMAY18 is some issue on CWP after guest registerd account already.

Hivemanager NG Onprem - 12.8.1.2-NGVAMAY18 is some issue on CWP after guest registerd account already.

subsin
New Contributor

Hi, Please advise me about Hivemanager NG Onprem.It’ve error occured message as picture below.

1fa185f70456449299e116eca13b066a_90609e4f-3c61-4757-8326-be69cd1c7f0a.jpg

Procedures.

1.Guest connected CWP1-SSID is success and after that can be getting DHCP IP addresses.[OK]
2.Rediect to the registered form and registered its successfully [OK]
3.Guest ‘ve received information for account login.[OK]
4.Guest were getting start fulfill his username and password in CWP but it had display errors.[FAILURE]

Thank you for your support me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’d recommend enabling some auth debugs so we can get more details on why the authentication is failing after they register successfully. This guide covers how to enable auth debugs (please note the bit about disabling auth_info, those logs clutter up the buffered log and make things harder to read). If you can enable auth debugs, replicate the issue, pull tech data, and send the tech data and the MAC address of the client device you used to replicate the issue to me at community@extremenetworks.com, I can take a look and let you know what I find. Alternatively, if you have current support with us, you could always open a case and attach the tech data file to the case to review with one of our engineers as well. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

subsin
New Contributor

Hi Sam Priok,

Thank you for your help.I will try to your advise.

SamPirok
Community Manager

I’d recommend enabling some auth debugs so we can get more details on why the authentication is failing after they register successfully. This guide covers how to enable auth debugs (please note the bit about disabling auth_info, those logs clutter up the buffered log and make things harder to read). If you can enable auth debugs, replicate the issue, pull tech data, and send the tech data and the MAC address of the client device you used to replicate the issue to me at community@extremenetworks.com, I can take a look and let you know what I find. Alternatively, if you have current support with us, you could always open a case and attach the tech data file to the case to review with one of our engineers as well. 

subsin
New Contributor

Thank you for your help,

i saw user DB normally after registerd successful? any idea?

SamPirok
Community Manager

You may want to open a support ticket for this so we can review your configuration over a call with you. If you don’t have support, could you tell me if you’re seeing those users in your user database after they’ve registered? 

GTM-P2G8KFN