Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Model AP410c Series Access Points on My Evo Laptop

Issues with Model AP410c Series Access Points on My Evo Laptop

judywatson
New Contributor

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community because I've encountered some troubling issues with the model AP410c series access points on my Intel Evo laptop [ https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/intel-evo ], and I'm hoping someone might have some insights or suggestions to help me troubleshoot this problem.

Here's the issue I'm experiencing:

I've recently noticed some unexpected behavior with the model AP410c series access points when trying to connect with my Evo laptop. Despite initially working fine, the access points now seem to present intermittent connectivity issues with my laptop.

These issues are particularly concerning because I rely heavily on a stable and reliable internet connection for both work and personal use. The sporadic connectivity interruptions are disruptive and impacting my productivity and overall user experience with the Evo laptop.

I've tried various troubleshooting steps, including restarting the access points, updating firmware, and adjusting network settings on my laptop, but the problem persists.

Understanding and resolving these issues with the model AP410c series access points on my Evo laptop is essential for maintaining a seamless internet connection and optimal performance. However, I'm currently at a loss as to what might be causing these connectivity problems.

If anyone else has encountered similar issues with the model AP410c series access points on their Evo laptops, or if you have any suggestions for troubleshooting and resolving these connectivity issues, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you all for your help and support.

1 REPLY 1

eda
New Contributor

Have you updated your EVO laptop's Intel wireless drivers with the versions available from the Intel site?  We have experienced disconnection and performance issues with the Intel drivers from the Microsoft Windows Update site.

How have you configured the radio profiles on the AP410C access points?  Have you disabled the "Frame Burst" functionality?

GTM-P2G8KFN