Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with sending messaged and files using AP130 + Whatsapp

Problems with sending messaged and files using AP130 + Whatsapp

JFIFI
New Contributor

Hello,

Our customer has similar kind of problem as mentioned in following topic:

No one seemed to have solved that problem so I try again. 

Our customer is using AP130’s and I updated them this week to OS version 10.0.9.2 (10.0r9b). The problem still exist. Following are our customer’s comments:

“I tested, but result seems to be a little better. Sending message in app is not immediately send, still takes minute or so, but it’s gets send. Sending photo’s or videos are still failing. This should be possible too.”

We are using Cloud IQ.

Help anyone please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JFIFI , is it just the Whatsapp traffic that gets backed up, or do you notice latency in general on the network? Would you be able to run a packet capture while a client is replicating the issue so we can take a look at the traffic to see if anything is getting blocked incorrectly?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JFIFI
New Contributor

Hi Sam.

Thanks for your answer. Our customer haven’t noticed latency in general. I’ll try to arrange that packet capture session with the customer and get back to you.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JFIFI , is it just the Whatsapp traffic that gets backed up, or do you notice latency in general on the network? Would you be able to run a packet capture while a client is replicating the issue so we can take a look at the traffic to see if anything is getting blocked incorrectly?

GTM-P2G8KFN