cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support of BLE beyond IBeacon

Support of BLE beyond IBeacon

psminia
New Contributor

As far as I know the current devices do not support the standard Beacon but only IBeacon?. As we see more and more devices using BLE this becomes a real ussies.  What are the plans?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, this would be a good question for your local services engineer who will have more access to future roadmaps than we do here on the community. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your services engineer (SE), please let me know generally where you are located and I will find a local contact for you to speak with. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

psminia
New Contributor

I did contact them and the issue has been reported and is under investigation, however this was almost a year ago with no update.  Very curious to know if this is a exceptional request or something that is required by others within the community.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, this would be a good question for your local services engineer who will have more access to future roadmaps than we do here on the community. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your services engineer (SE), please let me know generally where you are located and I will find a local contact for you to speak with. 

GTM-P2G8KFN