cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ

yaroslav
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to add 2 of AP230 and get the message -  The device appears to be in use by another VIQ.

The device’s  serial No. are: 02301509161074, 02301405190502

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Our policy for serial numbers registered to other accounts has been updated. You can read the full policy here: https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/c0a1c0a8-70a8-45c0-9d46-263b0989f7e8/extreme-grey-market-sales-p...

I will reach out to the previous owners to get approval for a transfer. If you are still in contact with the original owners and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help move things along here. My apologies for the delay here, please feel free to check in with me here any time for an update. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

yaroslav
New Contributor

Hello, can I connect ap230 directly to another ap230, from first AP eth1 to second AP eth0 (or1)?

If I connect printer or anything else it’s working (interface eth1 mode bridge-access, interface eth1 mac-learning enable).

If it’s possible how to do this?

SamPirok
Community Manager

The AP 2301501190164 should be free to add now. Thank you again for your patience while we wait to hear back on the other serial numbers.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for letting me know, I’ve reached out to the original owners of those devices as well. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. 

yaroslav
New Contributor

I have 2 more AP with same, 

ap121: 12114050601083

and 

ap230: 02301501190164

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Our policy for serial numbers registered to other accounts has been updated. You can read the full policy here: https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/c0a1c0a8-70a8-45c0-9d46-263b0989f7e8/extreme-grey-market-sales-p...

I will reach out to the previous owners to get approval for a transfer. If you are still in contact with the original owners and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help move things along here. My apologies for the delay here, please feel free to check in with me here any time for an update. 

GTM-P2G8KFN