cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ

yaroslav
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to add 2 of AP230 and get the message -  The device appears to be in use by another VIQ.

The device’s  serial No. are: 02301509161074, 02301405190502

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Our policy for serial numbers registered to other accounts has been updated. You can read the full policy here: https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/c0a1c0a8-70a8-45c0-9d46-263b0989f7e8/extreme-grey-market-sales-p...

I will reach out to the previous owners to get approval for a transfer. If you are still in contact with the original owners and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help move things along here. My apologies for the delay here, please feel free to check in with me here any time for an update. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

yaroslav
New Contributor

Thanks again, i will try to register on Portal. I would like to update 2 AP230 (those what i have in ExtremeCloud IQ GUI i already updated )  from 10.0r7 to 10.0r10b. 

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, you can either update your devices via the ExtremeCloud IQ GUI, or by downloading the firmware files you need on our Portal at extremeportal.force.com> Products. If you can tell me what version your APs are on now and what version you’re looking for, I can give you more specific instructions. 

yaroslav
New Contributor

Hello, how can I get firmware update for other APs? 

yaroslav
New Contributor

sorry, all works  ))

GTM-P2G8KFN