Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unconfigured Devices AP630

Unconfigured Devices AP630

regisqc
New Contributor

hi

I set all parameters for my new Ap630  (PEYRUIS-WL-01) and she’s still on the “Unconfigured Devices” 

e7ff90f11850418f9e09c72aff9a7cfa_4f643bca-9807-4dec-8217-637b22e1a71e.png

when I try to push a config, I get the “abort” and the following message, someboday can help me ?

thanks

e7ff90f11850418f9e09c72aff9a7cfa_f341553f-70b8-4e0e-84a8-26ce9963f1b3.png

​​​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I believe the problem is that the AP630 is not supported in HiveManager Classic. You’d need to manage it via ExtremeCloud IQ (formerly HiveManager NG). You can sign up for a free ExtremeCloud IQ Connect account at extremecloudiq.com. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

You won’t be able to manage that device in HiveManager Classic at all, regardless of what version you are using for the Classic instance. You will need to register for an ExtremeCloud IQ account at extremecloudiq.com. If you’d like to sign up for the free version, choose the Connect option at the end of the registration process. 

regisqc
New Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for your reply !

So what can I do to solve this issue ?

I tried to update my hivemanager but nothing change !

Do you have any ideas ? Thanks a lot

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hello, I believe the problem is that the AP630 is not supported in HiveManager Classic. You’d need to manage it via ExtremeCloud IQ (formerly HiveManager NG). You can sign up for a free ExtremeCloud IQ Connect account at extremecloudiq.com. 

GTM-P2G8KFN