cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP7522 RFS4010

AP7522 RFS4010

Andrey
New Contributor

The AP7522 point has a link to the RFS4010 controller over the mint protocol, but the point does not receive settings from the controller.The point and the controller are in the same network. The point was connected to three other controllers and the rf-domain for training. Now I can't return it to the work shop. What is the reason for the failure to get settings from the controller?

17 REPLIES 17

Andrey
New Contributor

#show adoption status  - no point in the list

Andrey
New Contributor

The controller and the dot are on the same firmware. I reset the point repeatedly. When you enter the "shadow history" command, the connection records to the controllers are visible, even after resetting to default. After resetting, I go in with the default password, change the password. I execute requests: sh mint link shows the id of the mint controller, mint ping id controller-goes. sh ip dhcp-vendor-displays the address of the controller, sh run-all default settings. I write on the point controller host and the region - does not help. Stubbornly does not get the settings. It is not visible on the controller. Ping passes both ip and mind in both directions.

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello Andrey,

Is the AP adopting but not pulling the config or is it not adopting at all?

If this AP has been connected to 3 controllers and used for training, I would recommend that you factory reset it prior to any attempt at adoption. 

Second thing would be to check the firmware version. Both the controller and AP should be on the same firmware version.(on controller: #show adoption status)

Thank you

Christoph S.
GTM-P2G8KFN