cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP7532 Panel Antenna for indoor directional support (down facing, warehouse)

AP7532 Panel Antenna for indoor directional support (down facing, warehouse)

Eric_Burke
New Contributor III

Can anyone suggest a solid panel antenna for a 34’ high-bay application (truss to floor) in a warehouse where we’ll be deploying approximately 20-24 7532e AP’s? The warehouse has high shelving and our intent was to place 2 to 3 AP’s per row, alternating locations in each row (staggered), with some type of panel antenna to focus the RF up and down the corridors created by the shelving (with some spillover to the next row, where another AP would be offset a bit further down the row). We’re covering about 100,000 square feet in the facility and I’m worried that without panel antenna’s we’ll have too much CCI and most of the RF above the heads of the gun operators. Thanks in advance for any guidance...

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_storey
Contributor

Hi

what about the ML-2452-PNL9M3-036 ? Might be a bit too directional

phil

BigRic
New Contributor III

Thanks, @Richard Augusto! I’m a little concerned about using omni’s given the height and proximity of the AP’s. I just got a test antenna from Ventev that’s a 6dbi patch which we’re going to trial. I appreciate the feedback!

Richard_Augusto
Contributor

We use ML-2452-HPAG5A8-01 since 2010 in 400.000 sq feet in our Warehouse without problems. Roaming works perfectly.

+70 Zebra colletors

+40 Zebra wifi Printers

I want panel antennas, but in my country is impossible search this.

GTM-P2G8KFN