cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bo Trøigaard har skiftet til ny email / has a new email

Bo Trøigaard har skiftet til ny email / has a new email

Not applicable

PCSYS skiftede navn til Tecsys, og derfor har alle medarbejdere fået nye emailadresser. 
Bo Trøigaard kan fremover kontaktes på: Bo.Troigaard@tecsys.com
Din mail er allerede videresendt til Bo Trøigaard's nye email, så du behøver ikke at gensende den.

---

PCSYS changed its name to Tecsys, which is why all employees now have new email addresses.
Bo Trøigaard can be reached at: Bo.Troigaard@tecsys.com

Your mail has already been forwarded to Bo Trøigaard's new email, so you do not have to resend it.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

7a25c6302bde4e509f66ce62343fdfec.png
T +45 43 43 29 29
infoDK@tecsys.com
tecsys.dk

From: 0100017c749aed23-34f2e0c2-f38e-4069-bc7e-9a214921ed1f-000000@mail.connectedcommunity.org
Sent: tirsdag, oktober 12 2021 1:04
To: botr@pcsys.dk
Subject: ExtremeWireless (WiNG) : Display number of clients

I noticed that of the vlans that break out locally, no users are shown in the show wireless clients command. WLANs that break out via the... -posted to the "ExtremeWireless (WiNG)" community

ExtremeWireless (WiNG)

Post New Message
Display number of clients
Reply to Group Reply to Sender
johan.hendrikx
Oct 12, 2021 9:05 AM
johan.hendrikx
I noticed that of the vlans that break out locally, no users are shown in the show wireless clients command.
WLANs that break out via the controller are visible.

Is this a bug?
  Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are subscribed to "ExtremeWireless (WiNG)" as botr@pcsys.dk. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.

0 REPLIES 0
GTM-P2G8KFN