Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect between Wing RFS4010 with OpenLDAP

Connect between Wing RFS4010 with OpenLDAP

Long_Tran
New Contributor III
Hi all,
I have a difficult case. I will setup wireless network with a requirement: client authentication via OpenLDAP (OpenLDAP on Zimbra). I can't match Wireless Controller with OpenLDAP. So, If you have a guide to resolve it, please share it with me.
And I read a guide of Extreme to config it. But i can't understand some things on "LDAP Server tab"
I don't know where to get that information

a82542ae97694b86b6b4957adde31c4e_eb239eb3-da33-472f-a873-db8d9bdb324e.png

And OpenLDAP structure

a82542ae97694b86b6b4957adde31c4e_0ee48a60-14ef-4b52-8f4d-eb2b1b78f5c3.png

Please help me complete the items: Login, Bind DN, Base DN, Bind Password, Password Attribute, Group Attibute, Group Filter, Group Membership Attibute,....

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys, I think the reason we haven’t been getting a response here is that LDPA cases are generally pretty in-depth, requiring a support case so we can dive in to the issue with you on a case by case basis. The way we will configure the WiNG devices will depend on the way your directory structure is configured, and that’s going to vary from network to network. If you are able to open a support case, I would suggest filing a case for your question here. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, I’ll keep looking for any information that could be useful. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys, I think the reason we haven’t been getting a response here is that LDPA cases are generally pretty in-depth, requiring a support case so we can dive in to the issue with you on a case by case basis. The way we will configure the WiNG devices will depend on the way your directory structure is configured, and that’s going to vary from network to network. If you are able to open a support case, I would suggest filing a case for your question here. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, I’ll keep looking for any information that could be useful. 

NoufalQA
New Contributor

I have same issue, anybody find solution

ndunhour-yuen
New Contributor
Hi,
Did you figure out how to configure the openLDAP? I have the exact same issue.

Thank you,
Naomi

Hilario_Martin
New Contributor II
Hi Long Tran,
did you find any info related to Wing & Openldap integration?

thanks!
GTM-P2G8KFN