cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How you check the power supply status on ADSP 9.3.1? GUI or CLI?

How you check the power supply status on ADSP 9.3.1? GUI or CLI?

Shay_Weir
New Contributor II
How you check the power supply status remotely on a nx9500 running ADSP 9.3.1? Not sure if both power supplies are working and I need to verify they are before a planned outage. Looking for GUI or CLI commands or views....
12 REPLIES 12

This is good news. We are still working on 9.4 issues. The Health Report has been a big help, but still would like very much to see a proper header. We have to view multiple screens across our enterprise quickly. Headers will help to know which system we are looking at. Also, the drag bar is sticky. You click on it then it sticks until you click elsewhere. moving mouse automatically drags bar up and down. Not a click, hold down mouse button and drag.....just an FYI. We do like the health report.

Again, thanks for getting the power supply view submitted and pushed through.

Ron_Galien
Extreme Employee
Thank you for the kind words Shay - much appreciated! I will be sure to ask the BU if we can get the Health Report Header updated to include the Server\System name and will get back to you regarding this... have a great rest of day 

Shay_Weir
New Contributor II
Thanks Ron. This is very appreciated. This is why you guys are the best!

While you are asking.....
Can we get the Health Report header updated to include the Server\System name?

Ron_Galien
Extreme Employee
Hi Shay, I am currently discussing this with our AirDefense Business Unit regarding feature request/enhancement. Will circle back with you asap

Shay_Weir
New Contributor II
This command does require root access. Something we do not have. Can this be a feature request to have a GUI look at the system health? Including the power supplies? CPU, Memory, NIC, Pwr Supply... This would be good for those who monitor these systems remotely and cannot visually see the status LED lights. On WiNG this is a simply thing to do.
GTM-P2G8KFN