cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I connected the AP 7522E 11 numbers. one AP act as a VC. Now that VC going to down, remaining it will be Work? AP firmware is 5.8.0.0-050R.

I connected the AP 7522E 11 numbers. one AP act as a VC. Now that VC going to down, remaining it will be Work? AP firmware is 5.8.0.0-050R.

Saravanamurthy_
Contributor
I connected the AP 7522E, 11 numbers. one AP act as a VC. Now that VC going to down, remaining it will be Work? AP firmware is 5.8.0.0-050R.
7 REPLIES 7

RobertZ
Extreme Employee
Even if the controller is down or unreachable, the APs can continue to function and provide all services to the wireless clients.
The APs continue to work seamlessly even if the controller is down or unreachable
•No impact to existing clients or incoming clients for all authentication methods

aholden
Extreme Employee
The purpose of a VC is for Management only. Aslo long as the VC is not providing any services (DHCP or RADIUS), there will be no affect on the operation of the remaining APs

JESUS_REYES_DIA
New Contributor
Temporally be work , but my sugestión could be: Backup runnig Config or remake config for VC. Convert other AP in VC AND that so.
GTM-P2G8KFN