cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing release notes for WING 7.6.0.0-024R

Missing release notes for WING 7.6.0.0-024R

Paul_Holmgren
New Contributor

Release notes for 7.6.0.0-024R have been removed from Extreme Networks site.

And 7.6.0.1 is missing information like resolved issues and says

“This document is an addendum to the release notes for the 7.6.0.0-024R release”.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul, sorry for the long wait here. I did find out that we pulled 7.6.0.0 due to an issue with AP302Ws, and that 7.6.0.1 should have replaced it. That said, I hear what you’re saying about it referencing the original document, the best way to get the missing information would be to reach out to your local sales engineer (SE). If you’re unsure of who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know generally where you are located and I will find you a local contact to speak with. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul, sorry for the long wait here. I did find out that we pulled 7.6.0.0 due to an issue with AP302Ws, and that 7.6.0.1 should have replaced it. That said, I hear what you’re saying about it referencing the original document, the best way to get the missing information would be to reach out to your local sales engineer (SE). If you’re unsure of who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know generally where you are located and I will find you a local contact to speak with. 

GTM-P2G8KFN