Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plink doesn't send command

Plink doesn't send command

jelluh24
New Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to make a script that logs in to SSH of the WiNG controller and copies the running config to an FTP server. The problem is that it hangs at “Started a shell/command”. This is my command:

plink <ip> -l admin -pw <password> -v (enable;copy startup-config ftp://:@:21/Data/config.sh)

Piping “echo enable” to plink does work, but that has a limit of only one command (unless someone knows some batch magic, that would be nice).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you for your patience while I looked in to this for you. Unfortunately Plink is a 3rd party tool that we haven’t tested or validated against the WiNG product line. In theory it should be able to interface with our WiNG devices, but our engineers aren’t familiar enough with Plink to be able to offer any advice here. Hopefully another community member will have some experience and can help us out here. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you for your patience while I looked in to this for you. Unfortunately Plink is a 3rd party tool that we haven’t tested or validated against the WiNG product line. In theory it should be able to interface with our WiNG devices, but our engineers aren’t familiar enough with Plink to be able to offer any advice here. Hopefully another community member will have some experience and can help us out here. 

jelluh24
New Contributor

If more information is needed please let me know.

GTM-P2G8KFN