ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Duplication SSID

Hello, We have 2 SSID here, "public" and "private". There is a password on each. But someone told me he can't see the "public" SSID, he sees "public2" and the "public" 's password doesn't work on it. So he can't connect. Why does it create another...

Jo_Biblio by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure DHCP Server?

I'm configuring an AP8533 with Wing v5.8, and I have two different wlan (SSIDs) and I want to distribute different dchp one for each SSID. At the moment I only have one DHCP server configured that is in a vlan1 virtual interface; I would like to kno...

Configurated HA in wireless network with AP7632

Hi everyone Can you help me? I need configuration High availability in my wireless network but my APs 7632, I see in to the documentation them do not have roaming, I tried with mesh configuration but do not work, Do you have a any idea for HA configu...

Resolved! ACL filter access GUI wlan to controller

Hi everyone I need help to filter https wlan traffic to controller for they clients do not access to GUI administration my configuration is this but do not work, my controller is RFS4000 with Wing 5.9.2 rfs4000-FB845F(config)#ip access-list DenyAc...

WiNG Mesh How-To

Hello, all! Does anybody have How-To guides (like step-by-step) for Mesh configuration? There is some issues with Mesh and have to understand - am I doing some wrong. Thank you!

Alexandr_P by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN