cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between AP-7602 and AP-7612?

What is the difference between AP-7602 and AP-7612?

raheemnpt
New Contributor
Dear Team

Greetings.

1. Can I know what is the difference between wall plate APs P-7602 and AP-7612?
  2. Will both have the functions of Virtual controller?
  3. If both have the functions of Virtual Controller then up to how many AP's can be adopted in both?
Thanks & Regards
Abdul Raheem
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christopher_Fra
Extreme Employee
Can I know what is the difference between wall plate APs P-7602 and AP-7612? Review the links Rob provided for this inquiry

Will both have the functions of Virtual controller? Both have Virtual Controller support with same model APs

If both have the functions of Virtual Controller then up to how many AP's can be adopted in both? 24 on both models.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

raheemnpt
New Contributor

Dear Vanelm

Thank you very much for this information. this was really new to my knowledge.

Thanks & Regards
Abdul Raheem

vanelm
Contributor
AP7602 is basically single 2x2 radio AP, but AP7612 is a two 2x2 radio. The AP7602 radio can be used as 2x2 on a single band (2.4 OR 5) or as a two 1x1 radios covering both bands. Based on this 7612 provides twice capacity comparing to 7602.

Misha

raheemnpt
New Contributor
Dear Christopher and Robert

Thanks you very much for your kind reply.

Christopher_Fra
Extreme Employee
Can I know what is the difference between wall plate APs P-7602 and AP-7612? Review the links Rob provided for this inquiry

Will both have the functions of Virtual controller? Both have Virtual Controller support with same model APs

If both have the functions of Virtual Controller then up to how many AP's can be adopted in both? 24 on both models.
GTM-P2G8KFN