Did you mean: 

WiNG Express Mesh Connex

WiNG Express Mesh Connex

lukeW
New Contributor
hello hub

i have a problem with mesh connex in wing with express gui
two ap7522 and i will always get errors, i dont know how to configure this

could you please send to me a document, video or post a link with information about how configure mesh connex in wing express gui ?

mesh connex is only with same ap models possible?

as always thank you for your time and support luke
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
Hello Luke,

I've attached the instructions for your perusal.

Important: If setting those up in the lab make sure that they are at least 2 feet away from each other and reduce the radio power to 1. Once you have the units talking to each other and before deploying them in the field, set the radio power to whatever you need it to be.

Thank you,

Chris
Christoph S.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Stefan_Sleik
New Contributor II
Hi, is it possible to use 5GHz for my SSIDs when i am Enabling mesh connex on 5 Ghz Band?
I ask because i was not able to configure Mesh Connex until i free up the 5 Ghz-Band.

Thanks

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
Hello Luke,

You should be able to mesh heterogeneous APs as long both support meshconnex and are on the same firmware version. It's recommended and always easier if both are the same model though.

Thank you,

Chris
Christoph S.

lukeW
New Contributor
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your speedy assistance, your tech forum/support is truly appreciated and something that other companies could not touch on their best day 

one other question to mesh
i have a isolated solution, with one ap7562 and i will mesh to a other point...this also must be a ap7562?

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
Hello Luke,

I've attached the instructions for your perusal.

Important: If setting those up in the lab make sure that they are at least 2 feet away from each other and reduce the radio power to 1. Once you have the units talking to each other and before deploying them in the field, set the radio power to whatever you need it to be.

Thank you,

Chris
Christoph S.
GTM-P2G8KFN