cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiNG TIME BASE ACCESS

WiNG TIME BASE ACCESS

Carlos_Assunção
New Contributor III
I'm trying to use a simple TIME BASE ACCESS, i go to WLAN configuration/Auto Shutdown, and the make my configuration the WLAN is still on even at my schedule.
I've got NTP sincronized.

Any advises?

Best Regards
18 REPLIES 18

aholden
Extreme Employee

See the on-line help

To configure Time Based Access for this WLAN, click + Add Row and configure each of the following options: Days Select a day of the week to apply this access policy. Selecting All will apply the policy every day. Selecting weekends will apply the policy on Saturdays and Sundays only. Selecting weekdays will apply the policy on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only. Selecting individual days of the week will apply the policy only on the selected day(s).Start Time This value sets the starting time the WLAN is activated. Use the spinner controls to select the hour and minute, in a 12h time format. Then use the radio button to choose AM or PM.End Time This value sets the ending time of day(s) the WLAN is disabled. Use the spinner controls to select the hour and minute, in a 12h time format. Then use the radio button to choose AM or PM.

Carlos_Assunção
New Contributor III
Sorry, i wrote on my mobile.

I'm trying to figure why does not Time Base Access is not working.
I've created a Wlan, and just schedule the time that is broadcasting.

f7943e73b7f84cc59a5ba7e02f7ae528_RackMultipart20180801-118364-1v45s7t-time_inline.jpg

My problem is that still broadcasting even out of that time.

Best Regards

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
Hello Carlos,

How can we help you with time base access?

Chris
Christoph S.

aholden
Extreme Employee

here wasn't much of a description of the problem you encountered, but most issues with timed based access can be traced to

1) Wrong time zone set in RF Domain
2) Not using a valid NTP server
GTM-P2G8KFN