cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with access to Dojo (problem with creating extreme portal account)

Help with access to Dojo (problem with creating extreme portal account)

pmakar
New Contributor

Dear Extreme network people,

I have recently decided to learn more about networking and Extreme Networks seemed like a perfect company to start with (primarily because learning resources available but now I'm stuck a bit. I Recently purchased X460 and would like to learn more about EXOS to configure it, but to access learning course I need to make an account on extreme portal, and somehow my application doesn't go through (waiting for approval). I tried with two different e-mails.

Can you please help? It would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Petar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petar, I can help you with this. Could you let me know what email addresses you’ve used so far? If you’d rather share that with me directly, please feel free to reach out to me at community@extremenetworks.com. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pmakar
New Contributor

Dear Sam, thank you for your response. I did manage to create academy account and that is exactly I was looking for :). 

Petar

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petar, I can help you with this. Could you let me know what email addresses you’ve used so far? If you’d rather share that with me directly, please feel free to reach out to me at community@extremenetworks.com. 

GTM-P2G8KFN