cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download Firmwares

How do I download Firmwares

dursunertekin
New Contributor

I cannot find any link or place to download the latest Firmwares for my AeroHive AP230, 250 & 330. I also have my AeroHive Manager running on an older Software version. Please advise how to download it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, you would want to go to our Extreme Portal, log in, and then go to the Products section to find firmware files. You will need an active support contract with us in order to access these files and download them.

If you don’t have an active support contract, you could always use our free ExtremeCloud IQ Connect platform to manage and update your APs. This guide reviews how to register for a Connect instance, in case you’re interested.

If you don’t have support, wish to use Connect, but your devices are using a firmware version below 6.5r3, please let me know what models are using which firmware version currently, and I can help you from there. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, you would want to go to our Extreme Portal, log in, and then go to the Products section to find firmware files. You will need an active support contract with us in order to access these files and download them.

If you don’t have an active support contract, you could always use our free ExtremeCloud IQ Connect platform to manage and update your APs. This guide reviews how to register for a Connect instance, in case you’re interested.

If you don’t have support, wish to use Connect, but your devices are using a firmware version below 6.5r3, please let me know what models are using which firmware version currently, and I can help you from there. 

GTM-P2G8KFN